The following organizations are suspended or closed.
Suspended chapters are not permitted to operate while on this status. Members may not represent their organization, attend OFSA/Council events or participate in OFSA/Council events in the name of their organization. During the suspension, these chapters may NOT recruit or induct pledges/new members.
Suspended for Spring 2020
- Beta Chi Theta Fraternity – Discipline Suspension (2 years)
Suspended for Spring 2021
- Pi Kappa Alpha Fraternity – Discipline Suspension
- Tau Kappa Epsilon – Discipline Suspension
Chapters are not operating while they are in this status.
- Sigma Rho Rho Sorority
The following organizations have been CLOSED by the national organization and/or the University. Closed chapters are no longer considered registered student organizations at Rutgers University and may NO LONGER OPERATE on our campus.
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. – Closed Spring 2019
- Alpha Kappa Psi Co-Ed Business Fraternity – Closed Spring 2019
- Alpha Zeta Omega Co-Ed Professional Pharmaceutical Fraternity – Closed Spring 2019
- Delta Kappa Epsilon Fraternity – Closed Spring 2015
- Kappa Sigma Fraternity – Closed Spring 2018
- Lambda Phi Epsilon Fraternity – Closed Spring 2016
- Mu Sigma Upsilon Sorority – Closed Spring 2020
- Omega Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. – Closed Spring 2019
- Omega Psi Phi Fraternity – Closed Spring 2018
- Phi Delta Theta Fraternity – Closed Fall 2017
- Pi Delta Psi Fraternity – Closed Summer 2019
- Pi Kappa Alpha Fraternity – Closed Spring 2021
- Psi Sigma Phi Fraternity – Closed Spring 2019
- Sigma Phi Delta Fraternity – Closed Spring 2018
- Sigma Phi Epsilon Fraternity – Closed Spring 2015
- Tau Kappa Epsilon – Closed Spring 2021