The following organizations have been suspended for the 2016/17 academic year. Suspended chapters are not permitted to operate while on this status. Members may not represent their organization, attend OFSA/Council events or participate in OFSA/Council events in the name of their organization. During the suspension, these chapters may NOT recruit or induct pledges/new members.
Suspended for Fall 2017
- Delta Chi – Discipline Suspension
- Kappa Phi Lambda Sorority – Academic Suspension
- Omega Psi Phi Fraternity – Academic Suspension
- Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity – Academic Suspension
- Phi Kappa Sigma – Discipline Suspension
- Sigma Sigma Rho Sorority – Academic Suspension
The following organizations have been CLOSED by the national organization and/or the University. Closed chapters are no longer considered registered student organizations at Rutgers University and may NO LONGER OPERATE on our campus.
- Phi Delta Theta Fraternity
- Sigma Chi Fraternity