The following organizations have been suspended for the 2017/18 academic year. Suspended chapters are not permitted to operate while on this status. Members may not represent their organization, attend OFSA/Council events or participate in OFSA/Council events in the name of their organization. During the suspension, these chapters may NOT recruit or induct pledges/new members.
Suspended for Spring 2018
- Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity – Academic Suspension
- Delta Epsilon Psi Fraternity – Discipline Suspension
- Iota Phi Theta Fraternity – Discipline Suspension (2 years)
- Pi Delta Psi Fraternity – Academic Suspension
- Sigma Lambda Gamma Sorority – Academic Suspension
The following organizations have been CLOSED by the national organization and/or the University. Closed chapters are no longer considered registered student organizations at Rutgers University and may NO LONGER OPERATE on our campus.
- Delta Kappa Epsilon Fraternity – Closed Spring 2015
- Lambda Phi Epsilon Fraternity – Closed Spring 2016
- Omega Psi Phi Fraternity – Closed January 2018
- Phi Delta Theta Fraternity – Closed Fall 2017
- Phi Kappa Sigma Fraternity – Closed Fall 2017
- Sigma Chi Fraternity – Closed Fall 2017
- Sigma Phi Delta Fraternity – Closed February 2018
- Sigma Phi Epsilon Fraternity – Closed Spring 2015