Chapter performance and accountability are essential parts of the Greek experience. When chapters appear on this page, they have failed to meet specific requirements in the areas of academics, operations or compliance with the Code of Student Conduct. This page will be updated regularly.
Updated: June 8, 2022
- Alpha Epsilon Pi Fraternity - Cease & Desist
- Iota Nu Delta Fraternity - Disciplinary Probation until October 30, 2022
- Phi Kappa Psi Fraternity - Social Probation until December 2022
- Phi Kappa Tau Fraternity - Social Probation until May 2022
- Pi Kappa Phi Fraternity – Social Probation until July 2022
- Sigma Alpha Epsilon Fraternity- Conditional Suspension until December 2022.
- Theta Chi Fraternity - Cease & Desist
- Zeta Psi Fraternity - HQ Investigative Suspension/Unable to recruit new members.
- Zeta Tau Alpha - HQ/Conduct Risk Management Probation